Monday, January 18, 2010

A buy call on Cloth at 4.33

Hello,

I would like to start this blog by talking about Tycoon,
a game that I like very much.

I don't really much on how to build my business,
cause I have reached the maximum about of the permit.
At his moment,
I guess most of the people stop playing.

But I play even more!

What do I play in?

I am trading the upkeep.

Previously,
I told my friend to buy bread at 8 dollar,
and I am going to be the prince of bread.
Now,
it's traded around $20.

Today,
I am going to recommend one more upkeep to be bought off, CLOTH!

I will make a buy call of CLOTH at $4.33.
I am owning 2.6 millions sq ft. of cloth.
I am going to buy it until 5 millions.

2 comments:

  1. Any reason why focus on cloth?

    FAQ:
    Supply more than demand.
    Is it a good thing to buy them?

    ReplyDelete